Monday, June 27, 2011

Hot! Modern Warfare 3 Release Date Expected This Year

@Juan Posted: 01/20/2011 by MarioDragon

One Man Army, how Chopper Gunners will murder your entire team before you hardly have time to aim and shoot (with the very high chance the freaking Stinger will miss the stupid chopper) especially on a map like Wasteland or Afghan, and let's not forget Marathon Lightweight Commando, ACR, M16, UMP45, FAL, PP2000, a couple of snipers, the really annoying quick scoping people, and add modded controllers on top of all of that.

Then there's no dedicated servers (not a problem on consoles really more for PC) so lag is everywhere, how Danger Close makes OMA Noob Tube complete overkill, and how the maps practically cost 15 dollars.

Then of course there's the endless complaints about all these things I just said, and a lot more I'm sure you can find, of which Infinity Ward had more than enough time to attempt to fix before getting sued out of their minds by Activision, yet they still did nothing. If they had time to create maps you can't tell me they didn't have time to get fix some of the issues MW2 so obviously has.

And believe me, I'm sure they'll figure out some way to slap Call of Duty on MW3. And of course let's never forget the endless hate there is toward MW2.

I would consider you a less-than-average person, but your last comment forces me to believe you think you're always right, and that the world must revolve around you. I don't even have to tell you what's wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment