Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hot! Kiss Rocker Gene Simmons

Married at last!

KISS rocker Gene Simmons strapped the particular knot along with his longtime girlfriend, Shannon Tweed, Saturday morning throughout Beverly Hills,

PHOTOS: Most over-the-top celeb weddings

Attended by over 400 guests including Hugh Hefner, Bill Maher and also the KISS wrist band members, the affair, held outside at The Beverly Hills Hotel, seemed to be recorded to the couple's A&E simple fact series, Gene Simmons ' Family Jewels. A exclusive wedding ceremony instance is actually required to air conditioning later that month.

PHOTOS: Stunning celeb wedding ceremony pictures

The bassist, 62, offered to be able to his Playboy Playmate girlfriend, 54, which has a 24-carat gemstone on the particular finale from the couple's fact series in July. The duo happen to be together intended for twenty-eight decades along with have a pair of babies together: Nick, 22, in addition to Sophie, 19, that functioned since Maid involving Honor at her parents' big event in addition to sang Etta James' "At Last" for his or her earliest dance.

PHOTOS: Celebs' HUGE proposal rings

"It is time regarding me to develop up. I'm 62. I've been undertaking plenty of goofy stuff pertaining to an particularly established and there exists no one I've previously stated 'I really like you' to," Simmons reasoned to be able to Entertainment Tonight before telling "I do." "I perhaps find it problematical to state 'I really like you' to my mother. But I really like Shannon along with all this cardiovascular system and also all my soul, and often will."

No comments:

Post a Comment