Monday, January 30, 2012

Hot! Courtney Stoddens Ramblings Are Still A Goddamn Goldmine

Seen the following going for a massive, faux-child-bride pee on Marilyn Monroe vertisements grave yesterday, Courtney Stodden is definitely nonetheless offer insane shit to , consequently tonight, in place of , The Superficial delivers you:

The Annotated Ramblings associated with Courtney Stodden -Hutchinson

M Want to recognise a sexy secret related to me? I feel a deliciously dangerous Doug-Addict Sh!! ;-) XOs

Today I worked out how in order to amenable the actual medicine cabinet through myself!

Wildly wiggling & jauntily jiggling myself to jolting jams because I friskily flaunt some sort of flirty costume completed w/sexy light 7in. go-go boots! ;-)

Sometimes I include seizures along with wake up naked! Tee-hee!

Placing my hands and wrists within Marilyn Monroe utes provocative paper prints & what a perfect healthy them is! XOs ;-x

I remember as soon as I ended up being two, plus he sang that song with regards to beautiful people. We have been both equally born boys. Frown look down on :(

Wrapping myself way up with this specific wonderful delayed overnight because my personal fragile special loved one joyously join me around sweet conjunction; Family is definitely Bliss! ;-x

Dad showed way up and informed Doug he has in order to share. Harumph!

As I slip about my naughty mini-skirt my taunting mind calls for airline ticket in to an intimate world involving wondrous imagination. Whats your current Friday Fantasy? ;-)

Doug requires a great deal of time frame sleeping. And eating oatmeal. Do people believe he ll die soon?

Nothing seems saucier compared to sporting the actual lovely truth.

Just kidding! I m a high-class buxomy lady lynx luxuriating your ex lusciousness directly into lusty liaisons!

The balmy scent connected with my personal pink-sugary, cotton-candy bod is usually just provocative & pleasing. So lucky so it satisfied every person this evening ;-) XOs

Notice the way I used the term everyone. Dad followed above again. Womp womp.

Rolling playfully over your white wine feathery pelt area rug for the reason that strings of my own garter swing movement about my thighs & whip me! *Tuesdays are Tingly! ;-x

And Mondays are mongly! YAY!

Hovering on the scintillating city of Los Angeles on my own attractive patio while sporting your white free blouse & fantastic ribbons stockings!

A wayward court arrest automobile pulls about the property in addition to tells my family helping put my infant boobs faraway from the particular cold, nice night. Doug tells him or her to mind his or her individual business, in addition to I think myself warming inside sites I under no circumstances realized exist- FUCK! I kept this specific heating pad on.

Preparing probably the most pleasant menu involving pasta within hardly anything but my deluxe peek a boo panties! M that seems just like perfection! ;-) XOs

I presented your delivery boy a boner. GROSS!

Saturated inside of an excellent Sunday because Gods really like beams brightly! There is usually simply no dread around love; however excellent adore casteth out and about worry one particular John 4:18

Whoa, whoa, whoa, quit to get a minute. Did she just simply quote Scripture? Then again, the actual Bible does love it some youngster marrying. Carry on!

Lubricating my limber thighs using a creamy cream that electrifies my luminescent captivation, lustrously. It vertisements Slippery Saturday! XOs! ;-)

Note to Self: Doug doesn t want it when I cover this steps within lube as soon as they was gone. Something with regards to his sky-attica. Old folks converse funny.

This may be The Annotated Ramblings involving Courtney Stodden -Hutchinson.

Photo:

The Superficial is due to Clusterf@ck! Mode this week. Normal placing resumes Mon, Oct 17.

 

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment