Monday, December 31, 2012

Hot! Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul Sheds Tears For Gus Fring

Aaron Paul blinked again tears with the podium seeing that this individual approved his / her following supporting acting professional Emmy for his or her switch because the darker Jesse Pinkman on Breaking Bad. Paul reported your dog didn t expect to be able to win, figuring his or her costar Giancarlo Esposito would likely take this trophy, numerous predicted, for playing this substance kingpin Gus Fring.

EMMYS: Highlights Best & worst

I cried with his arms and also said, It doesn t generate sense to me this I ended up being on in which cycle and everyone re not, Paul explained backstage. I didn t understand what that will declare to help him."

Paul continued, "What they managed with Gus Fring was so incredible. It azines so peculiar that I m ranking below right now.

EMMYS: Highlights Best & worst

I wouldn't prepare anything, Paul added. It s this type of difficult category. In my speech, I has been beyond my own head. I was shaking plus making an attempt never to sob. It azines a fantasy that I m able to do what exactly I ve always imagined doing. I m so humbled along with honored.

ALSO:

EMMYS 2012: Full coverage

EMMYS 2012: Nomination snubs in addition to surprises

BALLOT: Cast a person's ballots pertaining to Emmys 2012 winners

No comments:

Post a Comment