If you seen this signature of ABC's new united states audio drama, Nashville , very last night time along with when you diagnosed that Hayden Panettiere 's character, Juliette Barnes, is founded on your famous, real-life blonde country singer feel again. The identity isn't determined by young country-artist feel . The only similarities in between each tend to be make are together young, blonde in addition to rich.
Panettiere squeeze gossip to help majority with the Television Critics Associaton occasion regarding Disney/ABC around August, by simply saying, "I've noticed the Taylor Swift matter quite a bit. And I imagine apart from appearing all around a similar age as well as blonde, we live very different. I think after you notice the woman and get to learn my character slightly better, you'll observe that. I really think Taylor might differ wholeheartedly as well. She's a lot nicer than my character!"
Even however that presenter spoke publicly related to your girlfriend character as well as show, how can Swift really feel concerning the hubbub?
Well, your woman told Zap2it which "Hayden is usually my neighbor, actually. She pulled my family apart plus said, 'I ought to consult you! I want to let you know which my personal character's not dependent about you.' And I said, 'I know, Hayden. I discovered the pilot. It's amazing.' I consider your lady does an amazing career connected with getting sinister as well as lovely with the identical time, and most of us experienced a new amusing discussion in relation to it."
So along with that, a court feud is averted and also deeper gossip is actually squashed concerning the identity with Juliette Barnes and also Taylor Swift. To wake the particular pot, could that persona be according to a pop audio superstar instead? Only Panettiere knows, and it seems like she doesn't desire to hold the rumor flying available there.
Nashville airs on ABC, on Wednesday a short time with 10/9c.
Image everything from WENN.com/FayesVision
No comments:
Post a Comment